We’re flying tomorrow, and are stupidly excited about it. I have a minor chest infection I’m trying to shake, which is impacting my breathing a little, so hauling suitcases around a hilltown to the top floor of our block should prove nicely challenging!
I *think* we have everything prepped for our nine-week absence:
- Fridge emptied of spoilable goods
- House security/sitting arrangements made
- Bins ready to be put out over the weekend
- Cash transferred
- Lift to the airport arranged (thanks to my brother!)
- Packed! (Well, duh!) Sufficient electronics stowed and ready-to-go, along with peripherals like headphones and rechargers, and, of course, the ubiquitous Ireland-to-Continent plug adaptors
- The cats will be housed early tomorrow morning
- Sunglasses, books and audiobooks!
Just one more thing: can someone do something about the weather for the weekend?!